WHY TO RENT A SCOOTER IN TENERIFE
Enjoy the advances of renting a scooter in Tenerife, it is no secret that driving a scooter in Tenerife is much more fun than going with a standard car.
Even with a standard car driving licence (“B”) you can hire & drive one of our 125 Scooters, offering very easy handling with automatic gear and loads of storage space.
Once we chose your scooter fill the reservation form , call us or send us a whatsapp and we will pick you up for free from any Tenerife South Hotel.
REQUIREMENTS TO RENT A SCOOTER IN TENERIFE
Please provide the following when picking-up the scooter:
- Adress: C/ Islandia. CC Teide Local 6, 38660 Adeje
- minimum age is 21
- show original driver license (no copy)
- minimum car driving license “B” for 125 cc Scooters
- minimum car driving license “A” or “A2” for 300cc Maxi-Scooter
- show Passport or national ID card
- pay 100 € damage deposit in cash
- pay rental price on pick-up in cash also card
Rental includes: Insurance, 1 or 2 helmets, pick-up and drop-off, local taxes